Monday 26 May 2014

Never hold on?

You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you. If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never love someone again .



I'm writing these words to describe you and how I feel about you. And now I just don't really know it any more. There's this silent voice inside my head that tells me every time I think about you, that I have to let go of what happened. It’s just been a week that I’m away from you. But how's that possible? How am I supposed to let you go when you're not even gone? Because that's what happened the last few years. You happened to me and you always will be a special person to me. Don't get me wrong, sweetie.  I don't want to lose you and I truly promise I'll never let you go - even if you want me to. 


I can't... because you're that one special person I can't live without. But sometimes I think letting you go is the only way to be okay again. My mood almost always depends on you, even if I don't want it that way. Say something I don't want to hear, don't write back or hurt me with other things and I can show you how bad a person can really feel. I never thought things could be that upside down and up again. 
We only were... in the past! We're not anymore. Sometimes I tell myself that it's okay this way, that I'm over you. But the more I think about it, the less I believe it. So the truth is- I miss you and I  love you, every day a little bit more. 'Cause that's all I can do. I feel like one of those nine-year old boys who still believe in miracles and that in the end everything is going to be okay. 
And even if it doesn't, I will know how it 'was' and how it 'will be' the next time we're together again. I just can't help it. Because in the past I missed you for years I know the pain and I know how happy I was when you came back from Calcutta and I still remember when everything changed. You have no idea how much I love you, even though I do things that made you feel like I don't sometimes. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Lastly, I really want to have you in my life forever. Till death do us apart, alright?



No comments:

Post a Comment