Thursday 13 March 2014

Who don't have a Story

Who don't have a Story.

It is through our Stories that we interconnect with others and if we dare not share the path we have walked... then we are of little use to others who redeemed our Story.
Are there areas of your life where trials and tragedy threatened to define who you are?
Was there an unexpected twist in your journey that seemed to take the very breath out of you?
Has God allowed you to experience one or two or more trials that appear worse than anything your friends have gone through?

I say It is not by accident, even if your trial was of your own bad judgement or wrong turn in the road.  It doesn't matter.  Whether you were an innocent victim in the walk of life or you feel you are paying for your own actions.

Been long since i had tea with mum . hahaha. pardon me then. been extra busy with work. like, the hell. it's only been a week and i have tons of  work at home piled up. Plants are dying .
had some problems that caused a bit of a headache and heartache few weeks back. but it's fine now. i just need to stop thinking about it. you know.
i made a promise to myself to start taking pictures again. i suppose i should. just to refresh myself a bit. it'll be a bit difficult tho. i moved back to home and after working from Monday to Friday, weekends feel like heaven. sleeping until 8 or 9 feels blissful. no exaggeration i'm telling you... generally i don't make resolutions, because I don't believe in setting myself up for failure. I like to have goals all of the time, so that every step toward that goal is a win, no matter what day of the year it is! With that being said...I was a really bad animal rescue volunteer over the past couple of months, and I didn't show my face at the rescue ONCE! It wasn't because of weather, or being too busy...it was just sheer laziness.I had really been wanting to get back to the shelter, but I had been gone so long...I felt guilty just showing back up. But just as the universe does, it opens doors for you when you ask for them to be opened. I am happy to be back to doing what makes me feel accomplished, while making my heart smile Plus, I got to meet, and play with the cutest puppy in the universe afterwards. It was a great reminder as to why spending time at the rescue is important to me. I get my kitten and puppy fix without having to take them home. I know that they are well cared for with the staff and volunteers, until they find homes... and in the meantime..I get to enjoy them and help them get adopted!

just wish me luck. to stay strong for myself. you can do it.Another year older.in few weeks ..although, aside from fighting wrinkles, I don't feel any older.its my birthday coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment