Friday 3 January 2014

I'M BACK HOME



                                      

The world tried to break me I left home and was lost and confused i found a road to 


take me to a new Home and There is nothing but a blue sky now. After all of my running. I'm finally Going back Home. It's getting closer and closer to the day i have many reasons to be happy for the start Just wanted to share my joy with mum and Dad After so long I am so excited to meet my little tortoise and my dogs 'm missing home so much right now. I want my Pets. I want my bed. I Focused on making a new home instead of missing an old one, It reminds me of my Fav song By Passenger *Only hate the road when you're missing home. Only know you love her when you let her go. And you let her .  I am far from home and would like to be together with my family, 

No comments:

Post a Comment